CONSULTING AND RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
A strong relationship with Gallagher Bassett Services
Insurance Partners maintains a strong relationship with Gallagher Bassett Services, the largest property/casualty third-party administrator (TPA). Together, we help our clients reduce their exposures to risk by providing flexible, tailored and high-quality risk management and consulting services. We combine practical and proven methods with creativity to produce effective risk management solutions.
Our key services are provided in five areas:
1. Claims Management - We offer centralized administration, heightened claim responsiveness, quality control programs, and consistent, nationwide performance standards to ensure that your money, energy, and resources are spent wisely and not expended wastefully. We also help to make sure that every claim is settled fairly and quickly, whether it is a workers compensation, liability, or property claim. With our range of unbundled services, we will design for you a unique program honed precisely to your company's needs and objectives. Each unique program we develop follows the same guidelines.... making sure we partner with you from start to finish to determine the most cost-effective plan for reducing your exposures and controlling potential loss.
2. Consultative Services (includes Risk Control Consulting & Appraisals) - We provide solutions that encompass the entire risk management process. This comprehensive approach, unique in the industry, combines specialized risk management to help clients achieve their goal of reducing their costs through risk identification, mitigation and prevention, while creating a safer workplace.
3. Information Management - Attaining leadership in any industry requires technological excellence. Our proprietary risk management information system transforms ordinary loss data into organized, meaningful information that allows clients to make more timely and intelligent risk management decisions. This system collects and stores complete, accurate information about every claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and it is dynamic in nature and designed to grow with the client as their business and information needs expand.
4. Integrated Disability Management - Keeping employees at work and productive is key to a company's success. But it is becoming more challenging each day. The full cost of employee disability can take a large bite out of a company’s bottom line. In fact, it has been reported that the direct costs associated with disability, along with the indirect costs - workstation, replacement employees, training, overtime and job accommodations - can account for as much as 15 percent of payroll. We can offer a comprehensive absence management and productivity-oriented integrated disability management program. We understand the many factors that contribute to employee absences. That's why we take a broad approach. We begin with a comprehensive analysis of your company's workplace challenges and objectives, then work closely with our clients to address your specific challenges, helping to lower the total cost of disability and improve employee productivity.
5. Medical Cost Containment - Our strategic solution is to offer clients the greatest degree of flexibility and choice in the managed care programs and services offered. We achieve this through a national network of exceptionally qualified managed care joint service providers, who work hand-in-hand and system-to-system with us to maximize both the quality of care provided and the effective use of workers compensation healthcare dollars to help employees and employers reduce the impact of injuries and illnesses by returning employees to productive work as quickly as possible. No matter which cost containment solutions are selected, the following objectives always remain priority:
- Control unit cost through healthcare provider contracts.
- Maximize healthcare quality, while eliminating unnecessary medical services.
- Ensure all medical charges are in accordance with state laws.
- Track and record results and report them back to our clients.
Working with ARM - Associated Risk Managers of Ohio
Another strong consulting organization that Insurance Partners is a member of is Associated Risk Managers (ARM) Ohio, a select group of independent insurance agencies working together to capitalize upon the opportunities that come from belonging to a network of agents. Pooling resources has provided ARM agents such as Insurance Partners with an edge in delivering services and products to customers. ARM agencies have truly distinguished themselves and are on the cutting edge of developments, handling virtually every class and type of insurance, and they are recognized as insurance leaders in our communities.
Should you wish to use any of the specialty consulting/risk management services, please contact Insurance Partners for a thorough assessment of your needs.